Saturday, December 4, 2010

Aw…she just melts my heart!

1204101508-01Today I got to spend time with my little buddy.  She melts my heart every time I see her.   She is just a ray of sunshine.  Oh my goodness, I love her so much. 

Today went shopping…only to a couple of stores.   We both were not feeling too well so we came back to warmth of my home.  We read books and watched Christmas movies.  Aw…this little girl melts my heart. 

She is the sweetest little girl in the whole world.  I love it when we are walking and she reaches up and takes a hold of my hand.  Or when I ask her who her best friend is and replies, “MaHelle!”  Aw…she just melts my heart.  I love her so much.  She means the whole world to me!! 

~Michelle

1 comment:

¡Vieve! said...

She is so cute, and she loves you so much too! So cute you guys are together!