Wednesday, December 15, 2010

random thoughts for today

snowy-roadIt is really cold today.  For some reason, it is cold inside and out!  I love snow but I really am not a fan of the cold weather.  I just want to curl up in my quilts and do nothing! Nothing at all!!

Anyway, I don’t have much of a blog entry today.  So, I started thinking…and decided to share some non-important thoughts that are swimming around in my brain.  

  • I woke up in a cold house today…write note to check furnace when I get home from work.
  • I am grateful that I have a garage to park in…I saw a lot people scraping the snow and ice off their vehicles today.
  • I wished I would have brought a coat with me today.  I sometimes forget to grab one when I go from my house through the garage to my car.
  • I am grateful for the heater in my car today.  I was toasty warm on the way to work. I really did not want to go out into the cold.
  • I am grateful that I have my own parking place…it makes one less choice I have to make each morning.
  • I just realized that Christmas is next week.  Did you hear me?  It is next week.  I haven’t even purchased one present.
  • I don’t grow tired of Christmas music.  I could probably listen to it all year long.  It is the same with Christmas movies.  Oh, I love them so!!  But, it is a treat each year when they start playing on the radio and tv.
  • I want to go home from work, curl up in my quilts & finish the book that I am reading. I want to know what happens.
  • No matter how many times you write your Christmas present giving list…it doesn’t get smaller if you don’t purchase anything.
  • Hot chocolate sounds delicious right now.  That is an odd thought because I am not really a fan of Hot Chocolate.
  • Using a red pen on orange paper is not at all attractive.  It really clashes. I better write with a blue pen today.
  • I just tasted delicious homemade Kettle Corn that my boss brought in for us today.  I am excited for her homemade toffee next week.
  • I love receiving text messages.  They make me smile.  It makes me think that people think of me and want to talk with me.
  • How come people don’t say “thank you”?  They just expect you to know that they are thankful for the gift or note that you gave them.
  • Why do people send emails or notes that are not very nice?  How would they feel if they received an email or a note that was not nice?  Would they feel sad? Or is it the type of person that they truly are?
  • I doodle a lot.  You should see the paper that is on my desk right now.  I am one crazy doodler.
  • Gabby just gave me some goldfish to eat.  Not the real live ones…silly!  Oh, I do love goldfish crackers. 
  • I want to take a nap.  I am really tired.  I wish that I would start sleeping again at night.  That is a fabulous thought!

I am sure that I have thrilled your reading expectation for today.  NOT!  Anyway, I hope that you have a delightful snowy day!

~Michelle

1 comment:

¡Vieve! said...

Dude these thoughts are all amazing! And they're not crazy, like some thoughts that go on, they're all like, legit thoughts. I have a lot of those same thoughts, for you and for me...I don't think that actually made sense. Keep on thinkin'!