Thursday, December 2, 2010

Problem solved!

3-milkhsakes-low-res2 Ok…Gabby and I are great friends…you already know that because she is in a lot of my blogs.  One thing that I love about Gabby is that we like similar things and that includes ICE CREAM.  I love my friends that share the same delicious desires when it comes to that frozen incredible treat. 

(Side note:  I do love all my friends—not just the ones that love ice cream).

Today’s dilemma….Have you ever been craving ice cream and then when you arrive at the ice cream place, you realize that are two flavors that you REALLY want.  But, it would seem so awkward to order two orders just for yourself.  Oh my goodness…that would be so much ice cream.  Well, that is solved if you have Gabby as a friend.  She orders one and I order the other.  Then, we grab an extra cup and split our delicious ice cream.  VOILA!!  Problem solved.   Two flavors of ice cream for the price of one.  Plus, an awesome friend to eat it with…could life be any better?!

Hope you get a delicious frozen treat soon!  If you  need a friend to share it with…give me a call! HA HA

~Michelle

1 comment:

¡Vieve! said...

You are an awesome friend! I love splitting our ice creams- especially if one of the flavors is better than the other-ten you're not stuck with a crap ice cream- you have a backup! Thanks for always sharing!