Friday, January 25, 2008

Welcome to Jazz Town!!!



This is what I saw tonight!!! I just love Carlos Boozer!!!
He made 33 points!! I just love that guy!! He is probably one of my favorite NBA players.
OKAY!!
We really weren't that close....


We were this close!!!!



What a fabulous and adventurous night!!! We drove to the TRAX station (off of 106) and took TRAX all the way to the Energy Solutions Arena for the Jazz game. It was fabulous!!! Exciting and most of all adventurous!!! It was great!!! We had some awesome fans that we sat with--well, there was one guy a few seats down that fell asleep. I still don't understand that one--how can you fall asleep with 19,911 fans screaming at the top of their lungs???

On the way back, we sat with some guys on TRAX. They were absolutely entertaining and hilarious!!! Boy, did we learn a lot from them. The ride back to our car seemed really short--I think it was because these 4 guys were completely hysterical--but nothing is more exciting than 4 high school students acting "COOL"!!

2 comments:

Maleen said...

How fun! I don't think I have been to a game of any kind for a long time. And Trax is always the best (except when you have three tired kids :).

¡Vieve! said...

I love going to the Jazz games! Even though I don't always understand what's happening, I like to scream and shout and gesture wildly.