Sunday, January 13, 2008

...the secret--clue #1

I have had a lot of people ask about "the secret". I did not realize how many people really read my blog. I was so excited about "the secret" that I needed to share--but can not share until... Anyway, THANKS--you all have made me smile!! But, the secret is still a secret--at least for the time being. Gerb asked me on Saturday, if she could have a hint--just one hint!! So, Gerb and all others out there...here is your hint.

hint #1: "the secret" will take place during a summer month.


Oh, PS...HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEVEN!!! Today is my brother's birthday!!! YIPPEE SKIPPEE!!!

5 comments:

Cami said...

So this is an event, then?

Gerb said...

I know...YOU'RE GOING TO GIRL'S CAMP!! Awesome surprise!

Seriously, though - that was NOT a good hint, Michelle! I want more specifics! If I ask nicely again, can I have another hint?

This hint leaves questions. I want one that gives ANSWERS!!

Deanne said...

ditto

Ker said...

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrr!!!! I want more too!

Maleen said...

You've turned in mission papers??? We are all going to be thinking the craziest ideas. You better just tell us.