Monday, January 7, 2008

just a tad bit crazy!!

If you know me, I am a tad bit crazy!!! I dislike circle foods. I do not like being cold!!! I think Tuna Fish Casserole is completely disgusting!! I really do not like Spaghetti!! I do not like contention and go to any length not to confront the person causing the contention!! I have a difficult time with heights--I get scared of falling!!! Sometimes, I let fear take advantage of me because I do not want to fail!! I love to curl up with a good book, a warm quilt and sit before a warm fire. I love homemade Chocolate Chip Cookies! I love little children's giggles and the sound of laughter!! I love to turn my radio up loud and sing!!! I love visiting and having fun with friends!! I love ice cream--strawberry is my favorite!! I love to make cards--but most of all I love to send cards in the mail. I love spending time with my family! I love being around the youth in the church--they are full of fun, entertainment and wisdom. I love to learn!! I love to write in my journal. As the list could go on and on...one thing I really like is HOT DOGS!!!

YEP!! Call me a tad bit crazy!! My favorite hot dogs are at the J-Dawgs on BYU campus!! They are the most delicious hot dogs ever tasted!!! YUM Deliciousness!!! But you can not go to J-Dawgs every night of the week--so, for Christmas, my brother and sister-in-law gave me....

a hot dog toaster!!!
Well, I tested out my hot dog toaster and let me tell you....it was simply delicious!!! Plus, it was so easy!!! It did not take a lot to learn how to work the hot dog toaster!! In fact, it is as simple as making toast!! YEP!!! It is as easy as 1-2-3!!! Such deliciousness!!! If you are in need of a hot dog, call me and we will do dinner!!!

4 comments:

¡Vieve! said...

You bring your hot dog toaster, and I'll bring my hot dog cooker, and we'll have a fiesta! Set the date, and I am totally there!

Cami said...

Ahhhh! J-Dawgs is the best! I tasted my first J-Dawg in November, and it was the best hot dog I've ever had. We'll have to go together sometime.

Gerb said...

Let's do lunch sometime. I also LOVE hot dogs and now MUST HAVE one of these toaster dealies. And, by the way, we share a lot of the same quirks! A lot of your post could have been written about me. Except for the circle foods part. You're the only person I know who has that little quirk.

Maleen said...

You should invite me and the girls. One of Robyn's favorite foods is Hot Dogs. She asked me just yesterday if we could have some. I personally really like the Costco ones. My mom and I would always get one when we would go shopping. And since you are a hot dog connoisseur, what is your favorite brand? Is there a best one out there?