Saturday, January 26, 2008

Regional Winter Workshop

I had the opportunity and privilege of presenting at the Regional Winter Workshop for Mia Shalom. I was asked to present "Camp Crafts". Oh, it was absolutely fun!!! But, the result of that is a new blog--See all of the ideas that I presented, there were quite a few people that wanted the ideas. So, I passed a list around and had everyone that was interested write down their email address!! I had over 200 email addresses written down. Anyway, instead of creating a huge document with pictures and such, I created a blog--especially for sharing ideas and such for young women leaders. Let me tell you, it has been fun!!! 200 emails and over 100 fun ideas and activities. WOW!!! I can not see the end of uploading all those files and documents as of yet--but I am working on them. Truly, I will get this project accomplished!!! Oh, if you are interested...the blog is www.connectwithdots.blogspot.com .

Anyway...I needed a breather and decided to check out my friends blogs and found that Maleen cut her daughter's hair...absolutely gorgeous. But, I don't think if she had short or long hair, Robin is adorable. Then, I read Vieve's blog about herself. Way to go Vieve!!! You are too hilarious!!! And Deanne shared some not so good news. Deanne, good luck with everything. Your family is in my prayers. Then, I found out that Erin has painted or is in the process of painting her bathroom. GO FOR IT, ERIN!! So, many things happening since I last posted!!!

3 comments:

Maleen said...

I love your new blog. It is like a super Saturday online. Then of course I saw the quote by President Hinckley and it made me so sad. I will really miss him as the prophet.

Cami said...

Awesome new blog. Too bad I'm not in YW anymore. But I may just have to use a few ideas for next year's Super Saturday.

¡Vieve! said...

I'd like to say I'd read your new blog, but we both know I won't. I can't help that I'm not crafty.