Wednesday, January 23, 2008

polka dots, ribbon and stuff....

So, I was clicking from blog to blog tonight--wasting time before I felt that I could go to sleep. (Sleeping is just not my thing--it takes forever to come and then, it just does not last long). Anyway, I came upon a blog and saw this adorable cake. I immediately saved the picture. But, the problem is that I can not remember which blog it is tied to. Sorry, incredible cake maker--I would give you credit if I knew who you are--but as for now, I will just have to admire your talent from afar. I am just amazed at the talent of people. WOW!!

Anyway, I absolutely just love this cake. I think that it just screams "MICHELLE!" Don't you think? With all the polka dots and ribbon and stuff....Yes, it is just too super-fabulous. I was just thinking--"who would want to eat it?" I would save it forever!!!

I was joking with a friend the other day that when I create a card that I just think that it is the coolest and the most adorable ever, I keep the card in a safe place. I don't send it out--I just keep it. Why on earth for? I don't know--I just do that. So, if I was to create this cake and it turned out like this--I would have it sitting on my counter until it turned moldy or something. It is just me....a tad bit crazy!!!

3 comments:

¡Vieve! said...

I want that cake so bad. We should find whoever made that and have them make us one. No, two. Then we could eat one, and save the other to look at.

Maleen said...

I totally understand about the cards, because if you wanted to, you could make one that looked like the amazing one you kept. I feel that way about my crosstiches, but only because it takes YEARS to finish them. I am the only one that can truly appreciate them :)

Deanne said...

You definitely need that cake. It is a thing of beauty.