Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Eclispe--I finished it!!

YIPPEE SKIPPEE!!! Finally, I finished it. Now to await for the 4Th book that will be released in November of this year. What is this all about? Waiting? I just can't!!! Why is it taking so long to find out what happens? Probably, writing, editing, publicizing....I know, I know there is a process here, but I need to know what happens. I just checked back on my previous blog about Twilight and New Moon. Most of my questions are still unanswered...So...

Does Bella become a vampire?
Does she marry Edward?
What happens with Jacob?
What happens with Edward?
Do they all become friends in the end? Okay, I did get some sort of an answer on this one.
How interesting that I still have the same questions that originated in the previous books...but, I do like Edward much more now then when he left Bella in New Moon. I was not happy with him at all. It, definitely, has been an adventure. Edward, Jacob, Bella, Alice--oh, wouldn't you just love to have a friend like Alice? Then, there was the whole fight thingy--it was just too nerve racking for me. I was scared for the sake of everyone involved--literally!!! Thank goodness it ended so fast. YUCK!!! Where is book #4?

I need a book to read--any one have an idea of one to read?

5 comments:

Gerb said...

One of my favorite books is "Sammy's Song" by Alma Yates. It is out of print, but you can find it at the library. I also recently read "Yearbook" by an LDS author (can't remember the name, but I'm sure you could find it at any LDS bookstore) and really enjoyed it. It is a young adult fiction book, but it captures perfectly the emotions and thoughts of teenagers and how their lives intertwine with each other in ways they don't realize.

Let me know if you want more suggestions!

¡Vieve! said...

I'm psyched you finally finished it! It is always hard to find new books to read when you finish a book. I don't have any suggestions for you to read right off the top of my head, but if I think of any, I know where to find you.

Maleen said...

Okay, so I told you that I would tell you my mom's crazy theory. She thinks that Bella and Edward will marry and Bella will put off becoming a vampire because she doesn't want to be all weird and crazy at the beginning of their marriage. Then she gets pregnant, so of course she can't become a vampire. She has a little girl and Edward is now thinking she shouldn't become a vampire because there is a possibility to have more kids. In the meantime, Jacob comes back and imprints on Bella's daughter. How's that???? Crazy huh? But not some bad ideas. I really can't wait to see what happens in book four.

Ker said...

I know, I cant wait to find out what happens either! Drives me crazy. I am reading the "Kite Runner" right now, I know you would LOVE it! Let me know if you need to borrow it.

mE said...

Hey Michelle!

Isn't that series AWESOME!!! ANDDDDD A new book is coming out this year!! WOO HOO!

Ok, so I have a couple of series that I have read... I really liked "The Mitford Years" Series By Jan Karon. (www.jankaron.com) and am on book 3 of a brand new series "The Barrington Family Saga" by Anita Stansfield. Just picked up book 3 last night at Wmart... soooo stoked to start reading it tomorrow. (We're off to a friend's for dinner tonight or I'd start tonight!)

:)
INky Smiles!
Erin