Thursday, November 19, 2009

…I am ready for sleep…seriously!!

lane_regency_platform_bed Once again, the 3:30 am world brought me wide awake…I wish I could solve this strange mystery.  I am not sure what it is but…I do not like it one bit.  I wish that I could fall fast asleep and stay asleep until my alarm actually wakes me up!!  How grand would that be?  But, instead, I awake, open up my scriptures…read for awhile, walk around the house, get a drink of water, look outside…when will I have a normal goodnight’s sleep?  I am ready for it!!  I am really!!!  Seriously!!

I hope you are having a great night’s sleep.  I am jealous of you…if you are!

Michelle

4 comments:

¡Vieve! said...

I'm like 87 percent sure someone is trying to make you not sleep!

Maleen said...

I've been sleeping on the couch, so not many good nights for me. I am sorry because I do love me a good nights sleep.

Carl and Shawnie said...

At least right now there are lots of "grade b" Christmas movies on the lifetime channel to keep you company during the sleepless nights. Some of them should help you sleep. :-)

Unknown said...

have you tried taking melatonin? It's natural, you can get it at any health food store. I use extra strength. LOVE IT!