Sunday, November 15, 2009

“It all works out, don’t worry!”

I came across this quote today.  It was one of moments in time that came at the right time and in the right place.  I am thankful for my Heavenly Father’s hand in my life!  I am truly blessed.

hapuna_beach1

"Things work out, it isn't as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out, don't worry. I say that to myself every morning. It will all work out. If you do your best, it will all work out. Put your trust in God, and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us. If we will put our trust in him, if we will pray to him, if we will live worthy of his blessings, he will hear our prayers."
Gordon B. Hinckley

Things do work out…we need not worry!

Michelle

3 comments:

Ammie said...

THis is true! I've seen it in my life many times!

¡Vieve! said...

Maybe someday...

Corine Moore said...

Hi. I just stumbled upon your blog site, read a handful of them,and...

I.Love.It. :) You are such a great example... keep being you! ;)