Sunday, November 8, 2009

…the right time

clocksR Don’t you just love it when you have one of those days that you KNOW that you are in the right place at the right time?  Have you ever had one of those spiritual uplifting days that you wanted to share with everyone and anyone who would listen?  Well, I had one of those today.  It was amazing!!!  I can not even express the gratitude that I felt today---especially, after having a rotten few days. 

It started out with speaking in Sacrament Meeting in one of our wards.  My topic was the atonement.  Oh, I learned so much and the spirit was so strong!!.  Then, I had the privilege of teaching the young women in two of our wards.  Being with the youth of the church is one of my most favorite things.  I love each one of them so much!  They bring such a great light into my life. 

Could the day get any better?  YES!!  We had the most incredible Young Women Fireside.  It was the incredible and so uplifting!  I am so grateful for my calling in the church.  I am thankful for the great examples of the young women in our stake.  They are strong!!! 

This day was incredible!!! It seemed as if everything fit into place.  I love these moments…the  moments when I know that I am in the right place at the right time!!

Have a great day!

Michelle

1 comment:

¡Vieve! said...

I'm glad your calling leaves you with these warm fuzzies!