Sunday, November 1, 2009

got movies?

movies

So…as of late…I have been going through a movie frenzy.  I am not sure what it is but, I have been watching movies…lots of them.  It has been great!!!  I am not sure what it is…maybe it has to do with the lack of sleep.  I find myself  in the wee hours of the morning , going through the stack of DVD’s waiting to be watched (which I find is growing as my desire to watch grows) , locating one, loading the DVD player, curling up with my pillows and blankets and waiting…waiting for the entertainment to begin.  Slowly, the zillions of thoughts that are plaguing my mind…disappear-at least for a couple of hours! 

Even though, I love watching movies in the wee hours of the morning, my most favorite time to watch movies is when friends frequent my home and enjoy them with me.  It has been a fun past couple of months where I have been entertained by the screen in my living room and sharing the excitement with my friends!!  I am not sure what is my all-time favorite….the list keeps on growing and growing!!!    I just can not choose one favorite!

What is listed among your favorites?  Oh, I would love to know.

Keep watching!!!

Michelle

P.S.  It is National Blog Month!!!

5 comments:

¡Vieve! said...

Ha ha now you're like me! So many movies...so little time! But maybe, just maybe, start thinking about getting some sleep...

Cami said...

Oh, Michelle! I have SO many "favorite" movies!

Sabrina (the old one and the new one)
Roman Holiday
Breakfast at Tiffany's
Pillow Talk
An Affair to Remember
Somewhere in Time
Steele Magnolias
You've Got Mail
While You Were Sleeping
The Family Stone
Dan in Real Life
P.S. I Love You
13 Going on 30
Stepmom
How to Loose a Guy in 10 Days
Sweet Home Alabama
Notting Hill
The American President
Ever After
Beaches
Little Women
Newsies
Enchanted

Seriously, the list could go on and on and on and on and on!

Gerb said...

Yeah, what Cami said... ;0)

I agree with these:

Newsies
Enchanted
You've Got Mail!!!
While You Were Sleeping

And I'll add:

A Walk To Remember
Elizabethtown (I watched the edited version, can't remember what it's rated...)
Remember The Titans
The Little Mermaid

What are some of your favorites?

Maleen said...

I'll add some old ones:

Sound of Music
Seven Brides for Seven Brothers
My Fair Lady
Thoroughly Modern Millie
Swiss Family Robinsons



But I enjoy the new ones too:

Ever After
Princess Bride (is that old or new?)
Knight's Tale

I love watching movies!

Ammie said...

I love movies too! I love so many different types of movies. Shaun and I watched Valkyrie. It was really good! Very intense. It might not be a good one to get away from thoughts. It makes you think even more! It's sad:(
Also, I saw Coraline. It was so stupid!! I would not recommend it. Too wierd! And I like Tim Burton.