Monday, November 16, 2009

…how many tylenols?

jmdicarl.tylenol I woke up this morning…or was it late in the night…anyhow..I woke up with a migraine!!!  I hate them more than I hate mushrooms!!!  So, how many Tylenol and Advil should one take to relieve the pain  before surrendering to pain pills?  I will never tell.  Let’s just say…I slept and slept and slept.  Maybe next time…I should be a tad bit more responsible.

In all seriousness…I dread these types of days.  I am careful with how many pills I take…but, sometimes, I wish that taking only a couple would relieve the pounding of an exploding migraine!!!  Oh…well..I am starting to feel better…FINALLY!!

Michelle

2 comments:

¡Vieve! said...

Just keep taking the Tylenol until until something happens....whatever that might be.

Ammie said...

I would go for the Exedrin Migraine. They seem to work really well for me. It has Tylenol(apap),aspirin, and Caffeine.