Saturday, November 14, 2009

..just turn it off!

ln-s8281d-82--lcd-tv Have you ever started watching a movie, found that it was stupid but…could not turn it off until your find out what happened?  Well, this happened to me tonight.  I was watching a movie with one my dear friends, Lena.  As the movie progressed, we just started laughing.  It was so dumb.  I mean everything about it was plain dumb.  I can not describe it.  BUT…we could not turn it off because we wanted to see the end of it.  I am sure that a lot of people would have just turned it off.   I know that we should have turned it off or switched to a different movie. 

Maybe it is my curious nature…I had to know how it ended…or is it that I was hoping that it would get better.  BUT…tonight…it was just plain dumb!!  It started out that way…and it ended that way!  Oh, well, I did have fun spending time with Lena!! 

Oh, well…there was plenty of laughter ---that is what is important!!

Michelle

1 comment: