Tuesday, November 17, 2009

..the icing on the cake

If you know anything about me…you know that I LOVE to read.  Lately, I feel like I have should be doing other things than sitting down with a good book.  But, tonight, I decided it was time for me to just be by myself and read.  Oh my goodness…it was exactly what I needed.  I just finished reading this amazing book:

51LdVWSlz-L._SS500_

Oh my…it was hilarious!!  I started laughing at the beginning and did not stop laughing until the end!  It was great!!  I totally could relate to this girl!!!  Thanks Lena and Kylie for recommending it to me!!  You two new what I needed!!  I am glad that I ignored the rest of my world to curl up with a fun book!!

Happy reading!

Michelle

2 comments:

Gerb said...

Is it supposed to look like she is going to pee on the cake?

Thanks for the recommendation!

¡Vieve! said...

I hope you leave that around your house so that I can keep reading it!