Monday, December 28, 2009

…she is one of my most favorite people!!

DSC00155(2) My little niece, Brylie, is one of my most favorite people in whole entire world.

I love her so much!!

She can turn a bad day into a good day with one sweet smile. 

Her hugs and kisses makes all the sad things go away. 

Her little giggle is contagious! 

She has been through so much in her 2 1/2 years on this earth, but you would never know it because she is always filled with smiles and giggles. 

I love it when she snuggles close and we read books together.(even though…sometimes it is the same book over and over and over!)

Brylie, I love you!!  

3 comments:

Gerb said...

Michelle, I think she is lucky to have you, too. I am so glad she is doing better.

¡Vieve! said...

That's a cute picture! I hope her head gets better!

Ammie said...

She is a cutie!!