Tuesday, December 29, 2009

…just can’t get enough of it!

  Julie_and_julia

On Christmas eve, I watched  Julie & Julia for the first time.  Since that night, I have watched this movie 5 times.  (Yes, I know, it has only been 5 days). I love it.  I am not sure why I love it…I just do!!  I can’t seem to get enough of it. It is one of those feel good movies that just make you smile.  Movies that bring happiness to the heart are the best!!!  If you want to watch this movie, you can borrow mine. (I think I need to lend it out so that I don’t keep watching it.) HA HA!!

4 comments:

¡Vieve! said...

This movie makes me want to go to France and just eat and eat and eat. So to compromise, I just eat.

Maleen said...

I really want to see that movie. If you need to get rid of it for a day or two, give it to Tyler and tell him to watch it with his wife. He'll earn bonus points.

Birgitta said...

Just dropping in to say HI! I haven't seen this movie yet.

I went to the bottom of your blog and the song One Clear Voice by Peter Cetera came on. I haven't listed to my CD in ages! It brought back a lot of memories to listen to it now. I went to his concert back in 1995 ish. Weird huh! Hope you are doing well Michelle!

Pedro Garcia Millan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.