Sunday, December 2, 2007

New Moon

I FINISHED IT!!!! Between my HUGE list of things to do... I FINISHED IT!!! Now, I need to get ahold of the next book.

Okay....like I said before...I am addicted. This book is very descriptive--which I love--I am girl that LOVES details. I want to know everything and why and how and what.... So, Gerb, I went back and read your questions. I, too, want to know "if Bella is truly, irrevocably in love with Edward, why is she so disgusted with the idea of being married to him?" I am not married, but I am a tad bit concerned. Because if I was immensely in love with someone, I would want to marry that person. So, Gerb, I do agree with you. "WHAT IS HER PROBLEM??" Bella, go for it!!!

So, I need to get a hold of Eclipse and find out what happens with Bella? Does she become a vampire? Does she marry Edward? What happens with Jacob? What happens with Edward? Do they all become friends in the end? I have mixed feelings of who I like better--Edward or Jacob. Edward is definitely a fine guy, but I see potential with Jacob. OUCH!!! I just don't want anyone to get hurt. I like it when everyone gets along and is friends. Does that happen??? I know, I need to be realistic. Can you be realistic when it comes to reading these books?

2 comments:

Maleen said...

Yikes, I know what you mean. I'll wait until you finish the third one, but my mom has this awesome theory on the fourth book. It will blow your mind! We'll chat.

Ker said...

I know, I cant wait to chat with you about this too!