Tuesday, December 18, 2007

I found it!!! The most desired Christmas Present EVER!!

I found it!!! I found the Christmas present that I absolutely want!!! So, if there is anyone out there possible that would LOVE to get me the present that I want so badly....I have found it. YES, I have found it!!! Let me share with you how I came upon this wonderful thing!!! I have been searching for the Christmas present that I really want. Since, I am not dating anyone seriously--at this time of year and there is no excitement for an awaited diamond, I have found the next best thing.


Mom and I went shopping, today. She was trying to help me be less stressed out about purchasing Christmas presents--until today, I have only purchased 2 out of the 40 presents that I am still trying to decide to buy. There are only a few days left and I am starting to really feel it. So, we shopped and shopped. I did purchase a gift (yes, 1), so my count is a little over 39. I feeling a little bit better--3 down, 39 to go!!! I was feeling a lot better at this point.


Anyway, getting back to the Christmas present that I found and want....Mom and I stopped at this place--I can not reveal the place--someone might be getting a present from that place. I looked to the left and gasped!!!! I screamed (yes, quite loudly), jumped out my car and ran over to the most desired Christmas present ever. This is what I saw...

Is this amazing or what? Does that not say "MICHELLE"? A yellow bug with flowers all over it. Look at the hubcaps? Aren't they the coolest ever? Oh, I just sat there and drooled!!! Mom told that I should probably stop hovering over it, someone might call the police. But, I just sat there and drooled!!! This is definitely what I want!!! So, if there is a Santa Claus--"Mr. Santa, if there is not a husband in the works....this is definitely what I want!!!"

3 comments:

¡Vieve! said...

That car truly does shout 'Michelle!" I hope Santa brings it for you!

Maleen said...

The hubcaps are the finishing touch. Too cute. It really does scream
"Michelle!!" How daisylicious. That is the kind of car I want for my girls about 12 years from now. Tyler will probably get them a truck instead.

Gerb said...

I would also SO love to have that car. TOO CUTE! My dream car back in high school was a peach Karmen Ghia with blue and green plaid painted on. This would make a worthy replacement!