Thursday, September 25, 2008

new recipe blog...check it out!


I got a phone call from my SIL, Jessica today. She asked if it would be silly to start a blog on recipes. I thought that it would be a fabulous idea. I love to cook & bake--so, I am excited about this blog. If any of you would like to share your favorite recipe....or if you want to try a new recipe...check out gotarecipeletsshare.blogspot.com

Oh, Gerb--I sent your recipes that you shared over to Jessica to add to the blog. They sound absolutely delicious!!! I hope that is a-okay.




P.S. I am grateful for new & fun recipes, google, and the new season of Grey's Anatomy (SHH!! Don't tell anyone that I am addicted)

4 comments:

¡Vieve! said...

Thanks for the new blog to check out-and I think everyone already knows your addicted to Grey's...

¡Vieve! said...

I realized after I hit post that I used the wrong you're! How embarrassing!

Gerb said...

You know I love that you used my recipes. It's the ultimate compliment!

Ammie said...

Great idea!! I'll be checking it out to get some new recipes.