Friday, September 12, 2008

favorite things friday...


I love things...yes, many things...so, I want to share some of my favorite things. So, what is more perfect then sharing them on a Friday.


Favorite Things Friday!!


So, let me share with you one of my favorite things...it is


paper!!



I love paper--not just any paper, I love cute paper. I love scrapbook paper. I love paper that has flowers on it, stripes on it, plaids, covered in objects, and basically, anything else. I love fun paper!! Okay, really, I just LOVE PAPER. I am not sure what it is but, I am obsessed with paper. I remember when I was younger and how I loved going to the Office Supply Store (okay...I still love to go to the paper store). I could walk the isles of paper, pens and notebooks for hours and hours. It is crazy. Whenever I go into a store such as Walmart, Target, the Mall (Hallmark stores & Archivers), or any store that has any sign of paper...I look and look. Okay, yes, I am crazy!!!

Lately, I have been organizing and cleaning my scrapbook room and I am horrified with the amount of paper that I have. Just estimating, I probably have over 5,000 pieces of paper--patterned paper and cardstock. Yes, it is crazy. I think that I could open my own scrapbook store in my room. I am really starting to think that I have a personal relationship with paper. One thing about paper---it can't really talk back or make you feel bad or...and the list goes on. How crazy am I? I am not sure how long I can sit and look at paper. Okay, I think I do have a relationship with paper...

P.S. I am grateful for PAPER!

6 comments:

Gerb said...

Awesome. I'll just come by your house and shop for coordinating papers to make my cards this month!

¡Vieve! said...

You definitely do have a relationship with paper! At least now I know who to go to should I have any paper needs or questions!

Jess said...

I think you have a serious problem!!! When I saw all your paper it was just like walking into Archivers!!! I have this same problem but mine is with notebooks and pens!! It is crazy.

Ammie said...

You do make really cute things out of all that cute paper.

Deanne said...

It's been way too long since I checked in! I need to put some time aside to catch up. It's a good thing you're so creative to come up with so many good ideas for that paper!

Maleen said...

Speaking of which, I need to do some pages for Daisy's scrapbook. Maybe I could come shop at your house. That would be way more fun than going to the store. Let me know.
That would mean being separated from a few of your sheets...could you handle that?