Friday, September 26, 2008

fabulous things friday...Pumpkin Chocolate Cookies

One of my most favorite things is...



Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies!!!





The other day I was reading Carly's blog and she mentioned that she loves this time of year. The fall season!!! I do have admit that I am right there with that one--I, too, love the fall season. Sweaters, sweatshirts, quilts, fire in the fireplaces....a change in the weather--I just love it. Then, she mentioned Pumpkin Pie and oh, I just wanted to share that one of my most favorite flavors (except for ice cream--because Strawberry will always be my most favorite ice cream flavor) is Pumpkin. I, absolutely, love Pumpkin Pie topped with Cool Whip, Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies, Pumpkin Bread, Pumpkin muffins, Pumpkin cake and the list goes on and on from there. Plus, the pumpkin pie smelling candles--they are to die for.

Anyway, the other day, my friend-Gerb-posted a recipe for Super Easy Pumpkin Mini Muffins. So, tonight, I decided to make them. They are so delicious. You can find the recipe here or here. You just have to try them---they are delish!!!



P.S. I am grateful for Friday's, pumpkins, new recipes to try, and friends that make me laugh!!

4 comments:

Birgitta said...

How about a recipe for those pumpkin cookies???

¡Vieve! said...

I love pumpkin chocolate chip cookies! This time of year is so my favorite.

Maleen said...

Okay, now I just think you are rubbing it in. I am SORRY!! Next time I make a pumpkin cheesecake, you are getting the first slice.

Chelle! said...

Birg--I will get that listed.

Maleen--What is hilarious about the whole thing is--I had already written Fabulous Things Friday and scheduled for it to post on Friday night before you even brought that piece of Pumpkin Cheesecake to Vieve. No problem--we know where we rank--Vieve is #1! It will be continually held over our heads until that brain cell is replaced with another brain cell memory.