Friday, March 28, 2008

Yep, I was tagged by Ker!!

I was tagged by my friend Ker-

You're feeling: tired, it has been a long week!

To your left: My phone, remote control, scrapbooking table

On your mind: creating my list of "To Do" for tomorrow

Last meal included: Fajitas from Joe Banditos

You sometimes find it hard to: sleep

The weather: cold

Something you have a collection of: Scrapbook supplies and charms

A smell that cheers you up: homemade Chocolate Chip cookies baking in the oven

A smell that can ruin your mood: the smell of my food burning

How long since you last shaved: This morning--I have to shave every morning!!

Yesterday, The current state of your hair: Straight

The largest item on your desk/workspace (not computer): Bouquet of flowers--I LOVE flowers (especially Gerber daises)!!


Your skill with chopsticks: Perfect to pinning your hair up--that is the only thing I can do with them.


Which section you head for first in a bookstore: fiction, drama


Something your craving: homemade "soft" chocolate chip cookies (the thought of them baking in the oven makes me want them)


Your general thoughts on the presidential race: I agree with Ker, I try not to think about it! It’s scary right now.


How many times you've been hospitalized this year: None in 2008.


Favorite place to go for a quiet moment: My bedroom


You've always secretly thought you'd be a good: I am not sure-a teacher


Something that freaks you out a little: Spiders, snakes and mice


Something you've eaten too much of lately: Hot Tamales


You have never: jumped out of a plane (a moving truck, but never a plane)


You never want to: Being away from my family

That was an interesting post. You know what? It really makes you think. Thanks Ker for tagging me.

The friends that I think that I will have to tag: Jessica, Gerb, Vieve, and Carly.

Have a fantastic day!!!


3 comments:

Ker said...

Hey thanks for doing the tag! We are true "Soul sistas!" I liked that tag too.

Gerb said...

I will answer my tag soon...but I had to mention your forgot to say "flying rat-monkeys" (or whatever) under things you are afraid of!

¡Vieve! said...

You shave every morning? That takes too much time! You gotta let them shag all out, feeling gross every time you touch your leg.