Saturday, March 29, 2008

Movie & M&M's--the perfect ending to a Saturday!

This morning, I woke up and accomplished some of my "To Do" things and then, ventured to Spanish Fork for a whole day of dance. My niece, Kaylie, was dancing in a competition at Spanish Fork High. There were teams from all over Utah that competed--Oh, and one was from Wyoming--such a very long drive for those dancers. They competed ALL day long. My niece, Kaylie, has to be one of the most amazing dancers. She is so TALENTED!! I just love to watch her dance--she has talent and definitely, animation! I would attach pictures (I took A LOT!), but they were taken on my parents camera and have, yet, to be loaded onto the computer. So, just take my word for it...Kaylie is fantastic.



Afterwards...I ran to Walmart...to pick up a few things and look what I found...

Yep, I am in heaven!! M&M's are the BEST!!! They are definitely one of my comfort foods. YIPPEE SKIPPEE--a new flavor of M&M's. You do need to try them. They are interesting. I think that you either like them right off or you don't. My opinion: I like them. There are only 2 colors--bright red & burgundy. They're slightly larger than the standard M&M's (but not as big as a Peanut M&M). Oh, and the most important thing is that they are slightly irregular (yea, not a perfect circle--I just knew that M&M's would see my point of view about circles). I just love it when important companies take my point of view on things.

Then, it was off to watch....

What a perfect movie!!! I can tell that this movie will be one that I will watch over and over. I heart Patrick Dempsey. He was perfect in this movie. I loved Amy Adams. Her innocence added so much to this movie. If you have not watched it--you need to. What a perfect fairy tale!!

So, M&M's and a movie...a perfect ending to a Saturday!!


3 comments:

Gerb said...

I prefer M&Ms with nuts, but I may give these a try. I also enjoyed Enchanted - I got it for myself for my birthday so we could all watch it together. I laughed out loud so often!

¡Vieve! said...

I did like the cherry m&m's-I got some from the factory in Vegas. I love Enchanted-and I'm glad you liked it too!

Maleen said...

I will so have to try those M&Ms. I really like cherry. Thanks for the idea, but I'll have to wait until next week. Shopping is done for this week.