Wednesday, March 19, 2008

meet my late night friends...


I have friends that seem to worship television. They watch hours and hours of television a day. As for me, I could do with it or without it. I do admit that when I arrive home, I turn on the TV. Not because I have a list of shows to watch, but I turn it on for the noise. I like the noise--whether I am cooking dinner, scrapbooking or stamping, cleaning, or just reading--I could say that TV is my family when I am at my condo.

BUT, when it comes to Monday nights and late nights, my television automatically turns to CSI:Miami. (Thank goodness for A&E and their many showings of CSI:Miami). I am hooked!!! I could watch CSI:Miami for hours and hours. In fact, my mom and I had scrapbooked one day to approximately 7 hours of Horatio Caine and we did not get sick of him nor the rest of the cast. In fact, I think Erik (Adam Rodriguez) is completely a hottie. Then, Calleigh (Emily Proctore) is the coolest crime solver. Okay, we would have to add Alexx (Khandi Alexander) and Natalia (Eva Lu Rue) as being pretty awesome crime solvers. I am a tad bit disturbed with by Ryan Wolfe (Jonathan Togo). I can not believe he is not a part of CSI--which makes me a tad bit angry. At least he is on the show being a stupid news reporter--which I think is disturbing. (Not that news reporting is disturbing, but as a CSI agent--come on.)

I think that if I was to do the whole career thing again...I think that I would love to go into this type of forensics. Okay, maybe I would be chicken--it can be scary watching it on television--can you imagine what it is like in real life...as for right now, I will settle for these late night friends!!!


6 comments:

Ker said...

That is too funny. I am not such a big fan of Haratio. But I LOVE CSI Las Vegas. I am a big fan of Nick Stokes. He is HOT! Never miss it! I watch it late at night on "Spike TV"-yes its the guy channel, I know.

¡Vieve! said...

You better not be talking about me, people who worship tv, yo. I never got into CSI, but maybe I'll have to rent the DVD's with all the good stuff I'm hearing about them.

Chelle! said...

Ker--I just think that Horatio is INTRIGUING!!

Vieve-I did not say that you worshipped TV--but addicted...um..maybe!

Ker said...

LOL! are your totally mesmerized by Horatio? We are going to have so much fun on our trip!!!!We might have to sneak in a late night CSI show on TV--but probably not! LOL

Maleen said...

Oh, I like CSI:Miami, if I ever catch it on. I am always amazed what they can pick up from the evidence left, very cool.
As for having noise on, have you ever tried a book on tape, or CD. I can't get into it because my kids are too loud (I can't drown them out) but you might like them.

Gerb said...

I have no idea what any of you are talking about. But that's OK, it's fun to read your post/comments anyway.

My late-night friends are my 17-month-old and 3-yr-old trying to squirm their way into my bed...