Monday, March 3, 2008

HELLO, new friend....

Well, the time has come to retire my Pink Razor. Lately, it has kind of had a mind of its own. It does not like the number 9, so it will not dial it. It does not like arrow keys at all. No matter how frustrated you become with it, it will not arrow up, down, to the left or to the right. Do you know how important the arrow keys are when you want to look up an address, retrieve your voice messages, type a text message, and yes, the list goes on and on? So, being almost 3 years old, my Pink Razor has had its proper memorial service. So long good friend, but HELLO new friend...Let me introduce you to...
Yes, this is my new friend and I am excited about it. There are lots and lots of fun and exciting features that I do not have a clue how to use, BUT...I know that I will have fun learning. As for right now, I know how to make and answer calls, check the time, text, and turn down the ringer--yep, that is about it. It has been fun except that I pushed a wrong button, left a lengthy message on someone's phone--then, realized when my Mom called to tell me that I placed the message on her cell phone...I guess, I really do not know how to make calls. So, if you receive any wacky calls or texts from me...just laugh. It is just ME--trying to figure out my new phone. Oh, I did test it out...it does dial 9's and the arrow keys move in the proper direction.

4 comments:

¡Vieve! said...

Woo hoo for new phones! I do love your new phone and am so jealous of it. I really think you should put that rap song on as your ring tone.

Gerb said...

Very pink! Very Michelle.

I like it.

Ker said...

Dont forget to add me onto your fave 5--Remember I am one of your BFF's ! lol! I love the phone!

Maleen said...

Very nice. If I had a cell phone, it would be pink. Good choice.