Monday, February 9, 2009

a perfectly wrapped gift...


A few posts ago, I wrote about my amazing and dear friend, Gerb. Well, guess what? She is at it again!!! She is living up to her amazing and fantastic self. She is coolest friend that anyone can ever have in their whole entire world. I am so glad that she is my friend!! Let me share one thing about Gerb--she is completely 100% inspired. Not only is she inspired to bless those around her but, she acts upon that inspiration. I am not sure that she will ever know the impact that she has on everyone.

Dear Gerb,
When I arrived home after an extremely busy day at the office, upon my doorstep I found a beautifully wrapped present. On the outside of the blue and silver wrapped present was a card with "Michelle" written across the front. Of course, a giggle escaped and a smile spread across my face. I ran upstairs to open my sweet little card and gift. The card was perfect--bright and cheery flowers. Then, excitedly I opened my perfectly wrapped present.

I opened the book and read and read. Laughter escaped my whole being--what a perfect gift!!! I have never seen such a wonderful book. Like you said in the card--"it is a cute and funny gem". I agree with you! It definitely is a cute and funny gem--I love it!! I will treasure it always. Thanks for being inspired to give me such a wonderful gift. I am indeed grateful for this "unvalentine". You are the best and I love you tons!!!
Love,

3 comments:

julie said...

what a delight, to also know the source of the gift and one that knows to act on it Gerb, yes you are amazing. Michelle rather you admit it or not so are you

Ammie said...

I've got to be friends with Gerb! She sounds like a great friend! it just shows what a great person you are to have such wonderful friends. We can all have a long distant friendship right?:)

¡Vieve! said...

You need to bring this in so's I can read it!