Saturday, February 28, 2009

Laundromats? Not for me!

There is one thing that I do not like---LAUNDRY. I do love clothes but, I hate doing laundry. It seems like it is a task that is never completed. The thing is--I am only doing laundry for one person and I still hate it. Anyway, I needed to wash my bedspread and my washer is too small. So, we took it to the Laundromat. Okay, that was an experience all in itself. I think that if I had to do my laundry at a Laundromat, I would just purchase new clothes to wear every day. I was kind of CREEPED out.

I did see a positive thing about the Laundromat. You can do 8 loads of laundry at one time. You could be finished with all eight loads in an hour and a half. How do I know this? I watched this lady fill eight washers with clothes. When the washing machine stopped, she filled eight dryers. This is not a bad idea. She eight loads in the amount of time that it took me to wash and dry my bedspread. But, still....I would rather purchase new clothes.

2 comments:

¡Vieve! said...

Laundromats creep me out too! I haven't ever been in one, and I hope I don't have to!

Maleen said...

Amen, I hate laundry, and laundromats make it ever WORSE!! I'm glad your bedspread is clean though.

p.s. I want to see your new glasses.