Sunday, March 8, 2009

my cute little pink shuffle...does not shuffle...


Last week, I found the cutest little present amongst the zillion pieces of confetti, streamers, cards, candy, and cows (yes, there were cows and they do moo!!) that covered my desk. This cute little present was....
a pink iPod shuffle!!

My friend, Vieve, had hidden this little thing amongst all of the birthday treats that she put upon my desk. Thanks Vieve for such a wonderful little guy (and for decorating my desk).

I have wanted one of these for a very long time. I am so excited to use it.

BUT....

I can not figure it out.

It is driving me crazy!!!

So, for right now, my cute little pink shuffle...does not shuffle. At least, it does not shuffle at this very moment. I know that I will figure it out sooner or later. At least, I hope!!

4 comments:

¡Vieve! said...

Ok, we need to figure this thing out! Bring it in, we'll figure it out and call it 'work'!

Gerb said...

I am electronically challenged as well. Admitting it is the first step. ;0)

Ammie said...

I love the decorating! How fun! I hope you didn't have to clear it out and actually do work on your birthday! I'm horrible with the electronical stuff too. Cute shuffle.

Traci said...

There's a button on the top that shows some arrows. One they are crossed and one they aren't. To shuffle slide it to the side that crosses, to play in the order you put them on the ipod, slide to the other side.

I'm lovin' the pink one, super cute! I hope you had a great birthday!!