Wednesday, March 25, 2009

two pony tails and lots of giggles

Give me a dare and I, usually, accept. Sometimes, we (the girls in my office) find things to bring the excitement into our office. So, on Monday, I dared Vieve to wear her hear pulled back into two pony tail braids. She did.

On Tuesday, Vieve dared me to wear two pony tails in my hair. I did not think that my hair was long enough. But, I was completely wrong. Anyway, I accepted the dare.

I pulled back my hair into two pony tails, put on my orange sweatshirt and then found the perfect ribbons to place in my hair. Then, it was off to work.


As I was getting into my car, a lady drove up into my driveway. As I approached her, she looked at my hair and asked if I was going to work today. I giggled and said that I was. I told her that I was acting on a dare. She just laughed. YES, I know that I am crazy. This is how my day started--there were plenty of other times through out the day that I giggled with embarrassment. Hey, everyone needs to laugh once in a while.

Have you laughed today?

3 comments:

Maleen said...

I wear my hair in pig-tails all the time...is that weird??

Ammie said...

I love the pony tails! It looks so cute with the matching ribbon. It makes you want to be a kid again.

¡Vieve! said...

Those are some good looking bows on those pigtails! *wink*