Sunday, February 1, 2009

25 things about me!


I was recently tagged on Facebook to share 25 things about me!! So, I thought I would share it on my bloggety blog!!

1. I love homemade chocolate chip cookies!!
2. I love 24. I can say that I am 100% addicted to it. The world stops for an hour in my life to watch Jack!!
3. I love the smell and sound of rain.
4. I am an avid scrapbooker.
5. I love to read.
6. I love the sound of children giggling!
7.I love Starbuck's Strawberry Frappeccino.
8. My favorite drink is Diet Coke with crushed iced and served with a lemon.
9. I love to sit on the beach and watch the ocean.
10. I am a hopeless romantic.
11. My favorite flower is the Gerber Daisy.
12. I suffer from insomnia--I hardly ever sleep.
13. I love to write in my journal.
14. I have a massage almost every Wednesday afternoon.
15. I went into a coma when I was 7 1/2 years old and lost my memory. I do not remember anything before my coma.
16. My favorite color is dark navy blue, pink, yellow, red,...the list goes on...I love colors!
17. I have always wanted to write and publish a book.
18. I love to make cards and send them in the mail.
19. I love Mexican Food. Tacos are my favorite.
20. I love the smell of bread baking in the oven.
21. My mom is my best friend.
22. I want to run a marathon next year.
23. I am allergic to bananas.
24. I love to watch people.
25. My grandparents are deaf. (okay, they were deaf when they were alive).


3 comments:

Gerb said...

I especially love how you've come such a long way on #14. But all of these are fun.

Ammie said...

A message every wednesday! Good for you! I think we all need a message every wednesday!
You didn't tell us why you went into a coma?

¡Vieve! said...

I get massages every Wednesday afternoon! Freaky!!

We should make a run to Starbucks this week-I'm totally craving a frap right now.