Tuesday, February 10, 2009

soup 101

My sweet friend, Kristyn, is celebrating her 101st post on her blog. YEAH Kristyn!!! Since it is her celebration blog entry, her goal is to find 101 delicious soup recipes. She is gathering 101 delicious soup recipes so that she will never run out of soup to fill her awesome tureen. She is requesting soup recipes from friends, family, and blog lurkers to share. So, I am inviting each of you to email her your favorite soup recipes. This is going to be fabulous!!! In return, you will get a PDF of all of these wonderful soup recipes. Kristyn's email address is onebrillantgirl@gmail.com. Go Kristyn!!!

Happy soup hunting,

3 comments:

Deanne said...

It's been way too long since I checked in! I think I have your old URL on my blog link list. Oops! Anyway, it was great to catch up a little bit. I will see if I can dig up a soup recipe to send to your friend! What a great idea.

Ammie said...

I do have a yummy soup recipe to send to your friend. I love that I'll a copy as well. Thanks!

¡Vieve! said...

I wish I had some soup recipes to share, but alas, I do not! Wish her luck, though!