Sunday, January 25, 2009

a simple comment can go a long way...


Have you ever had someone say something that was simple, but ended up being the greatest thing that happened to you that day? Well, that happened to me. I was visiting my ward for ward conference when one of the sweetest people made a passing comment to me. It was simple but oh, so sweet.

As I have gone through out this very busy day, my thoughts go back to that 3 minute conversation that happened earlier today. It brings a huge smile to my face and of course, it warms my heart. You know that type of feeling that is like a delicious hug that you receive from someone special. It has now been over 10 hours and I still can feel that wonderful feeling that came with a simple comment. Thank you dear sweet friend for your words today--I definitely needed it and you brought a huge lasting smile to my face. Thank you!!


Have a fabulous day!!!

3 comments:

¡Vieve! said...

We don't even get to know what the comment was? Aw man! Glad something made your day.

Ammie said...

I had one of those great comments the other day. It does go a long way!

Maleen said...

It was Gerb, wasn't it?