Monday, January 12, 2009

the season has begun!!!


Grab your blanket, grab your water bottle, put a "Do Not Disturb" on your door, turn off your phone, turn on the TV...because the season has begun!!!

24 has finally arrived and I am excited. Yes, I am 100% addicted to this movie. I have watched every episode from every season. (Thanks Camille for introducing me to this movie--I have been addicted to it ever since.)

I will admit that life comes to a stand still when I hear "Previously on 24" booming from out of the television speakers. Yes, I will admit--this movie is my weakness and I am excited to spend every Monday evening watching Jack go against the world.

1 comment:

¡Vieve! said...

This show has its ups and downs, but I'm excited to watch this year-if only for Tony and his 'pecs for days'!