Friday, January 30, 2009

fabulous things friday...Hot Tamales

One of my most favorite things is...
HOT TAMALES
(chewy cinnamon flavored candies)

Hot Tamales are one of my most favorite treats. They are the most delicious chewy cinnamon flavored candies and I get them as a treat 18 Sunday's out of the year. Is that strange? No, not really. See, our Stake Young Women's President packs her Sunday bag full of these delicious little yummies and takes them to church with her. Since I a get the privilege of visiting the wards in our Stake with her, I get a special treat. We visit 9 wards at the beginning of the year and then 9 wards at the end of the year. So, 18 different times, I get a special treat. You thought that I went to visit the wards because I love my calling...nope...it is because I get a special treat when I do. Just kidding!! I do love my calling and visiting all the wards...but, that special yummy treat is also a great reward!, too!! Thanks Tracy!!


2 comments:

¡Vieve! said...

Ew, Hot Tamales are so gross! We do not share this favorite.

Cami said...

I LOVE Hot Tamales too! I craved them while I was pregnant with Kate. But Kate apparently didn't like them. She would kick everytime I ate them (to the point that it hurt)!