Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Is a purse worth a speeding ticket? YES!!!

Last night, at my mom's house, we had an exciting, thrilling, eventful and fabulous purse party. For those of you who don't know what a purse party is, it's a "party" where we gals get together, peruse for purses, eat treats and just get to know each other. This party was a lot of fun; there were yummy treats, fun friends, and lots and lots of purses. There was quite the arrangement of colorful purses--blue, green, dead palamino horse color, red, black, and on and on.... Oh, I just might add that there were a few "interesting" purses. I spent most of the evening trying to get someone to buy a particularly 'interesting" purse-bright yellow and as big as a house. My persuasion was, maybe with this purse--they could buy a yellow raincoat, and be the Morton salt guy! There is nothing in this world cooler than emulating a man on a salt carton.

This is a picture of one of my good friends, Genevieve, with her new fabulous purse. Which I might add that she extremely LOVES!!! The best part, in her opinion, is the matching wallet that she also happened to pick up. She was in such an excitement to come to the party, she got pulled over on the way by Mr. Spanish Fork Policeman! 65 in a 50 mph zone, and she got a ticket. He had no sympathy for someone on their way to a FANTASTIC purse party. I guess to some people, there's nothing like a purse party!

1 comment:

Maleen said...

You better invite me to your next purse party, because I am loving Vieve's bag. Although I don't speed, so I will try the ticketless route.