Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween

Well, it has been an eventful day full of halloween festivities. Vieve and I were the only ones that dressed up in our department. But, hey, we laughed a lot and created a lot of halloween excitment. I went as "4" and Vieve was "Miss Murder". I failed to get a picture of my costume , but if you happen to watch "Grey's Anatomy", you will understand what the costume of "4" would be. As for Vieve, I can not believe that she stayed 9 hours in 'the beauty queen outfit.' It is definitely all in the Halloween spirit!
We had plenty of vistors at work today. Amongst them were the most darling witch, ghost and 'little nemo'. When they came into our office, I was exclaiming how darling they were. The witch reminded me that they were the little girls that frequent my desk. It was great--their costumes were so real-like that I did not know who they were! HEE HEE!!! My picture of them did not turn out, so check out the Phathom DDS blog.

Tonight, I visited one of the most incredible haunted house. My fabulous friend and her family have created the most incredible haunted house. It was amazing!! I can't even imagine how many hours this amazing scene has taken to create. I know that I will be attending next year.

The pumpkins on the stairs....such a frightful looking scene!

These were the fresh graves of those who did not make it out alive!

I am glad that I made it out ALIVE!!


Then, it was off to my Mom and Dad's to see what was happening there. A pirate and a bumblebee were entertaining them. Such a fun scene!!


K-Bug's the Pirate




Miss Brylie as the bumblebee!


Would you want a pirate to kiss you?


All in all, it was a fabulous halloween! I hope that yours was equally fun!!

2 comments:

Maleen said...

Does Gerb live over near me? Someone was describing a house much like hers. But I guess it could be anywhere. But I certainly want to visit next year. How fun.

Gerb said...

Thanks so much for coming, Michelle! You are my only adult female friend who said she would come and really did.
And, maleen, I'm sorry to say we're taking a break for a couple years. It was fun, but TOO MUCH work!