Thursday, April 5, 2012

It is Quick Quote Thursday...Stop it!!!

It is quick quote Thursday and I have a quote that I want to share. This past weekend, I had the opportunity of watching General Conference on TV.  There were so many inspiring words that truly touched my heart.  It was rewarding and worth all 8 hours of sitting in my pajamas, taking notes, and letting my heart be filled with so much goodness. 

A quote that truly touched my heart and brought a few tears was one that came from Pres. Dieter F. Ucthdorf.    He is so amazing and what he shared with us on Sunday morning was incredible. 
I love it. 

I found this cute printable.  I am excited to print it and have it as a constant reminder.  

But...then as I was reading blogs...I found one on my amazing friend's blog.  You must check it out!!!  Go ahead click here and take a look for yourself.  I love the NIKE swoosh and when I saw this quote....I knew that I had to have it!!  I need this one framed for a constant reminder!!! 

Have an amazing day!!
~Michelle

2 comments:

Gerb said...

Look at me, I'm on Michelle's blog! Woo-Hoo!!

¡Vieve! said...

I loved this quote! So many things touched my heart this time...but this definitely topped the list.