Friday, April 27, 2012

Hi, I am Michelle and I am adorable!



Early this morning, I opened up refrigerator to find that I didn’t have any yogurt.  What?  No yogurt?  I have to have yogurt first in the morning to ease the digestion system that I have been so lucky to acquire. 

So…off to Fresh Market I drove to pick up a yogurt or two. I noticed that it was going to be a beautiful day, the sun was shining, my favorite song was playing on the radio and I was in a pleasant mood.  As I pulled into the parking lot, I noticed lots of construction workers working on the entrance of the store.  They are remodeling the front of the store and it is coming along nicely.  Casually, I walked into the store, purchased my items and was heading out of the store.  I went through the first set of sliding glass doors just fine. 

I approached the second set of sliding glass doors…

Oh, let me add a comment…there were construction workers standing close to the front entrance and a few people coming into the store.

Then….all of a sudden BAM!!  Right into the sliding (which did not slide open) glass doors I walked.  Now…what would you do?  Seriously, what would you do? 

I stopped because you can’t walk through a door that is not opened.  Finally, what seemed like an eternity, the doors slowly opened. 

Remember those construction workers and the people walking towards the entrance of the store…yes, they witnessed me walking straight into the glass door.

As the doors SLOWLY opened, I giggled and said loudly, “I am adorable!”  The guy walking towards me laughed.  I am so glad that I was able to brighten someone’s life this morning and probably many others as they witnessed my embarrassing act. 

Important note…make sure the sliding glass doors open before you TRY to walk through them. 

Yes, my name is Michelle and I am simply adorable!

Have a happy day!
~Michelle

2 comments:

Gerb said...

Oh, Michelle- you never fail to bring a smile to my face. You ARE adorable!

¡Vieve! said...

Ha ha ha that still makes me laugh. At least you didn't get a bloody nose or any other injuries. ;)