Wednesday, April 18, 2012

1000 empty water bottles

  In 54 days, I will be attending a fun-filled, spiritual-feasting, sleepless but incredible week with the most beautiful young women that have truly touched my heart in ways that is completely indescribable.   We have been planning this eventful week for months and months.  A lot of time and energy has been sacrificed by so many wonderful people. 

A few weeks ago,I was approached by a group of these young women who by themselves came up with the most inspiring activity.  As I listened to them describe how they were going to accomplish such an event, my heat was leaping with joy.  They were so excited and it was radiating from them.  I asked them…what I can I do to help.  They responded, “We need 1000 water bottles!”

water_bottles_2

My assignment…1000 empty water bottles.

I will go to the ends of the earth to find 1000 empty water bottles for them.  I want them to have a successful event.  I want to do anything to help carry out their plan.  If I have to drink 1000 water bottles, I will do it. 

As of today…I have 147.  853 more to go.  I love numbers…so, let’s see…if I drink 15.7 water bottles a day…I can accomplish this amazing goal.  I can do hard things!!! I really can!

If you would like to join me with the task of collecting 1000 water bottles, I would love for your support and excitement. 

Happy drinking!!

~Michelle

2 comments:

Maleen said...

Will any water bottle work, because I know I have a few around here. And I could keep more to help you reach your goal.

¡Vieve! said...

We can totally get these bottles! I have faith in all the people you know - everyone can get together and get 1000!