Monday, April 23, 2012

Happy Birthday to the most adorable little girl that I know!!

DSCN0216

Happy Birthday Miss B!!! 

I love this girl more than anything in the world.  Her smiles, her giggles, her kisses, her big hugs, and her “I love you’s” melt my heart.  She brings the most amazing sunshine into my life.  I can’t believe that she turned 5 today.  I think about the amazing five years that she has been apart of my heart and all I can think is that I have been truly blessed.  She has so much love and compassion…more than anyone I know.  I have learned so much from this precious little girl.  I am so grateful that I get to be her aunt.  I love her so much!!!  Happy Birthday my little sweetheart!!!

~Michelle

1 comment:

¡Vieve! said...

Aw happy birthday Little Miss B! She's the cutest - I love her presence at our parties!