Friday, April 6, 2012

Jello....my new comfort food.


I have this amazing love for bananas.  The HUGE problem is that I am allergic to this delicious fruit.  I have to be careful not eat anything that contains that delicious fruit. I have to very careful.  Well…somehow…somewhere…I came in contact with a banana. I have no idea what I ate that contained bananas.  I know what I was eating when the tingling of the lips started….the rash appeared…the mouth started popping out painful little sores.  It wasn’t too drastic this time.  Aw…just a minor hiccup…a miserable to say the least.  Eating has been a painful adventure.  Drinking water has been a chore.  But…those sweet little sores are healing.  YAHOO!!! 


Today, I had just finished eating lunch and pondering on how painful it was when I was given this sweet little treat from my dear friend, Gabby.  It was perfect.  Sugarfree Strawberry Jello.  It was perfect…it slides perfectly down my throat.  No pain.  I know what I am purchasing from the store today.  My new comfort food…jello!!!  Thanks Gabby!!! 

~Michelle

1 comment:

¡Vieve! said...

Jello is delicious - I'm so into it right now! I'm glad you enjoyed the treat!