Thursday, April 26, 2012

It is Quick Quote Thursday....Just Keep Swimming!



This is one of my most favorite quotes when it comes to continuing on and enduring.  Dory says it perfectly...Just Keep Swimming.  Dory has been my inspiration this week.  Thank you Dory!



UGH!!  It has been a very stressful week at work.  The morale has hit an extreme low.  Words and actions of others have been less than appropriate.  Opinions have been shared and feelings have been hurt.  It has been one of those crazy weeks.  Each day, I have been so excited to go home…that doesn’t happen a lot.

But…as I look back on this week, I am grateful for my loving and supportive parents and friends as I take on the many adventures in my life.You guys rock my world!!!

I am grateful for a sweet note that was left on my windshield by an anonymous friend.  It was a pleasant surprise and it was exactly what I needed.  As I read the note, I was touched by the sweetness of this sweet and kind note-leaver.  Thank you so much!!



I am grateful for my sweet friend, Vieve, who helps create the most incredible dance party at any given moment to relieve the stress of events that take place during the day!  I love our dance parties especially…when they are to my most favorite song “Call Me Maybe”. 


I am glad that this week is almost over.  Hopefully, there will be plenty of sunshine tomorrow!

~Michelle

1 comment:

¡Vieve! said...

I am quite glad this week is almost over - it's definitely been a week from hell! Thank goodness we have dance parties all the time!