Saturday, April 21, 2012

Fabulous Things Friday....being remembered!


One of my most favorite things.....is being remembered. 

One of my most favorite things (and something that truly touches my heart) is when someone thinks of me.  Whether it is card or a letter sent through the US Postal Service or an email sent or a random text or even a simple phone call…my heart is truly touched each and every time.

I have had one of those crazy weeks.  You know those types of weeks that the days seem to drag on and everything keeps piling up…emotionally…mentally…and physically.  Then, you start wondering if Friday will ever come.  Yes, I had one of those weeks. 

As I walked into work today, I was thinking how grateful that it is FINALLY Friday.  I am sure that I have learned many worthwhile lessons throughout this week but I have been too exhausted to figure out what those lessons might entail.  Anyway, as I was pondering everything that has not been filed way in my so-called color-coded files inside my brain, I approached my desk.

This is what I saw…

This is what was inside…


My dear friend, Vieve, had thought of me.  She has been right there with me as I have experienced all my ups and downs this week.  She knew that I needed a pick-me-up. 

A Party in my Mouth cupcake from the Cocoa Bean!  Delicious!!! Thanks Vieve!!

Being remembered is definitely one of my most favorite things!

~Michelle

2 comments:

¡Vieve! said...

That was a delicious cupcake! And thank goodness it was finally Friday, because holy cow...last week was slow.

Gerb said...

I think I want to work with Vieve.