Thursday, May 24, 2012

Aw…it has been a long time!

So…I had a thought this morning. In all actuality, I do think all of the time but the thought I had this morning was concerning my blog. I haven’t written in a long time. I know that you have missed the awesome thoughts that I have to share with you. HA HA! As I look back on the past month, let me share some of those special moments that have touched my heart…

 Family Pictures_006

Brylie turned 5. I love this little girl and I am so grateful that she is apart of my life. It is a miracle that she is with us! I thank our Heavenly Father everyday for her presence in my life. The other day she said, “Michelle, I love you the mostest!”  Aw…this little girl melts my heart.  I love you Brylie!!!

 bobbiMy sister-in-law, Bobbi, graduated from the University of Utah with a Masters Degree in Educational Psychology. I am so proud of her. 

2012-05-29 12.11.19-2 I received a special little gift from my dear friend, Gerb-alicious. It came on the most perfect day and has been a constant reminder of the instrument that she is in our Heavenly Father’s plan.  I know that she was acting on inspiration..it was exactly what I needed. I love it. 

2012-05-29 12.15.00 This precious jar contains many thoughts and quotes from the April’s General Conference.  Thanks Gerb!  Seriously, thanks!  I love it!

2012-04-08 15.43.21 On Mother’s day while the world was celebrating mothers, I had the opportunity to spend it one of the most incredible ladies in my life…my MOM! I love her dearly and I am so grateful for her patience, love and compassion. I am so grateful that she is apart of my everyday life. I love you Mom!

2012-05-14 08.14.35

That evening, shortly after I arrived home from the Mother’s Day festivities, there was a knock at my door. Standing on my porch with a bouquet of flowers, a cupcake and a card was one of the sweetest girls that I know. I can’t even describe the feelings that I felt when I read the card.  She is so sweet and kind.  I am grateful that I have the privilege to know her.  She truly is a special young woman…someone who is dear to my heart and who I love very much.

Finally, each year during the month of May, I have a project due at work.  It isn’t anything fun and exciting.  It makes my insides grumble.  It creates many sleepless nights.  My thoughts are constantly on it.  It makes me irritable and let’s just say…NOT FUN!  Well, in order to be compliant, I have to score at least 75% on this project.  Last year, I scored 99.8% and even though I was excited…there were still those those missing point two percentage points. This year…after many sleepless nights…I scored…

100 percents

Yes…100%.  Aw…what a great feeling!!!

Life is entertaining.  I am grateful that I took a moment to reflect on the amazing things that happened this past month.  I am grateful for those in my life that have inspired me to be a better person.

~Michelle

2 comments:

Gerb said...

What an awesome month! I know that you love quotes as much as I do so I hoped you would enjoy them. :) But most of all, HOORAY for 100%!!

¡Vieve! said...

Its about time you're back blogging! So many great things happened, and huzzah so much for the 100% and the flowers...and ...just everything! Congrats on all the good times!