Saturday, July 4, 2009

I love this holiday!!!

The 4th of July is one of my most favorite holidays. I, absolutely, love this day!!!  Mom, Shad, Jess, Anita (Jessica’s Mom), Brylie and I went to watch the launching of the hot air balloons… DSCN0155

a new balloon was added this year…Tony the Tiger

DSCN0163 old familiar ones returned…Smokey the Bear

DSCN0154

Mom and Brylie watched….DSCN0165

  and watched…DSCN0169

and up in the air the balloons went.  DSCN0167

Then, it was off to breakfast…

cracker barrell

Then, we shopped and shopped until it was time for dinner and the fireworks. 

DSCN0170 DSCN0171

We played Phase Ten and waited for the fireworks to start. DSCN0172

Brylie read her books with Grandpa.DSCN0177

Finally, the fireworks started….DSCN0200 DSCN0210

Oh, I love the 4th of July!!!

Michelle

4 comments:

Cami said...

We love the balloon festival too! We were there. The girls loved walking in between the balloons and seeing them get blown up. Maybe we'll see you there next year!

Ammie said...

I love the 4th of July! I think I'm going to have to fly home to Utah for every 4th of July. It's so fun to celebrate in Utah.

Meg said...

Awesome firework pictures! 4th of July is my very favorite holiday too!

¡Vieve! said...

That sounds like so much fun! Your family does so many fun things together. One year, I'm going to have to see these balloons!