Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Happy Birthday Kaylie!!

Today is my niece's 12th birthday... HAPPY BIRTHDAY K-BUGS!!



Kaylie, I can not believe how fast you are growing up!!! You will soon be starting Junior High. I still remember the day that you were born and how fun you were to hold. Now, 12 years later...you are still as adorable and beautiful as the day that you were born. There are many things that I admire about you.

So, a few months back, I decided to create a 2 page lay-out dedicated to you. It is entitled

"10 things I love about you..."





your beautiful eyes




your energy for life




the way that you shine




your darling smile




the way that you dance




your love for your family




your friendliness to others




when you sing in the car




your hugs & kisses




your silly laugh






Happy birthday

Kaylie!!



I love you tons!!!












3 comments:

Maleen said...

That is such a beautiful layout, not to mention a beautiful girl. You are really good at scrapbooking. I guess it makes sense that you work for Close to My Heart--it's a good fit.

¡Vieve! said...

Those are some crazy cute pages-and you have one hot niece (Oh I hope you get what I'm saying and that I don't come off as creepy...)

Ammie said...

You are sooooo talented with your scrapbooking. I miss being able to come to your house and make all sorts of fun stuff.