Friday, January 10, 2014

Yep, we were twinners today!!

 

20140110_114226My mom is preparing for her 5th surgery so she spent most of the morning at various doctors’ appointments and doing prep work at the hospital.  Since Miss B had the day off from school, she spent the morning with me at work.  When she showed up at work, we both started laughing.  We both had on hot pink sweatshirts, jeans and pink shoes.  She said that we were “twinners” today.  It was awesome.  Oh, I love this girl!!!

20140110_114653

She was full of hugs and plenty of compliments.  She kept making sure that I knew that she loved me and that I was her BFF.  Who could ask for anything more?  I love yous, huge hugs and telling me how beautiful I am.  It was exactly what I needed today.  I love her so much and I am so grateful for in my life. She blesses my life in so many ways. I am proud to be her aunt and I am so lucky to have an amazing relationship with her. 

Love her so much!

~Michelle

1 comment:

¡Vieve! said...

Holy cow, this was the cutest thing I've ever seen, you two dressed alike! It was so perfect.