Monday, January 13, 2014

GO JAZZ!!!

 

For Christmas, Vieve and I purchased JAZZ tickets for Julie.  Julie had a great idea to spend the night with us crazy girls.  So, after speaking with Dustin (my go-to-guy at JAZZ headquarters) a bunch of times, we were able to rearrange our tickets so the three of us could go and tonight was the night.  We rode the FrontRunner to Salt Lake.  Since this was Vieve’s first time on FrontRunner, she was a tad bit nervous.  (ok…she really wasn’t but the picture that I took of her looks like she was).

20140113_220909

We headed to get a bite to eat. Delish!!  We missed the National Anthem which is my most favorite part of a sporting event.  But, hey, that is ok…the rest of the game was amazing. 

20140113_191701We had fantastic seats.  We cheered and cheered.  Aw… I love basketball.  I just absolutely love basketball  it.  I simply enjoy any type of game…little ones, high school, college and professional.  I love them all.  Anyway, it was an awesome game.  The JAZZ were amazing, my friends were grate and the evening was simply perfect. 

~Michelle

1 comment:

¡Vieve! said...

This was such a fabulous night! I can't believe how delicious the Big Macs were...and our ice cream...and the awesome fun of the game! Also, it's not my fault I was scared of that weird homeless guy on the train.